Virtual & in-person class options available
$75 Per Person
Come learn the art and science of mixology! Each participant sits at their own bar station with carefully curated ingredients to mix 2 drinks. Class includes fascinating history on spirits, bitters, and the temperance movement in Maine. Perfect for beginners and those with years of experience behind the bar!
- – Sunshine Sipper Cocktail – lavender, lemon, and honey cocktail with vodka
- – Jasmine Swizzle Cocktail – – jasmine, mango, and orange cocktail with rum
INGREDIENTS INCLUDED IN YOUR KIT:
- Vena’s Sunshine Nipper
- Jasmine Swizzle Nipper
- Lavender/lemon Syrup
- Orange Vanilla Syrup
- Meadow & Flowers bitters
Schedule your group’s private mixology class!
- Classes are approximately 1 hour
- Class minimum: 2 people
Discounts available for non-profit events and groups of 100+
WHAT YOU’LL NEED FOR CLASS (Virtual Classes Only):
Need barware? Check out our kits!
- Bar Tools: Cocktail Shaker (or Mason Jar with lid or Water Bottle), Jigger (or shot glass or measuring spoons), Bar Mat (or wet towel) for spills, Knife (for cutting citrus)
- Recommended Glassware: Highball and/or Collins
We will contact you within 24hrs with payment information.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in class!